Carolina Heritage Guide Advertising Information
Combining leisure, travel and history resulting in a unique experience that many travelers visiting North Carolina are actively and anxiously seeking when visiting. The Carolina Heritage Guide provides a unique marketing opportunity for travel and tourism professionals.
Recent studies by the Tourism Industry Association indicate travelers throughout the country as well as visitors coming to North Carolina are seeking adventures and activities involving both history and culture.
81% of adults who drove 50 miles or more away from home included some sort of history or cultural activity while traveling which includes visits to museums, historic sites, wineries, outdoor dramas, theatrical performances and art galleries.
- Heritage or cultural related travelers spend more money on trips ($623 vs. $475)
- Heritage or cultural related travelers use accomodations.
- Heritage or cultural related travelers spend more nights visiting specific destinations during a trip 5.2 nights vs. 3.4 nights.
Space Reservations Deadline: Friday, July 8, 2016
Materials Deadlines: Wednesday, July 13, 2016
- Winston Salem’s Celebrates the 250th Anniversary of Old Salem
- NC’s Military Museums and Historic Sites, World War II Museums, Civil War Museums and Revolutionary War Battlefields
- NCs Historic Railroad Attractions
- Quilt Trails in the Piedmont Region
- North Carolina’s Historic Ferry Trail and Lighthouse Attractions
- Famous Cemetery’s and Historic Graveyards
- Civil War Trails along the Coast Region of North Carolina
- Famous Mountain Region Cemetery’s and Church Graveyards
- NC’s Colorful Quit Trail/ Places to Find Handmade Quilts
- Cherokee ‘s Museums and Historic Attractions
- Top 25 Museums and Historic Attractions Rankings for 2015
Carolina Heritage Guide Distribution
- 75 Museums/Historic Attractions
- 28 North Carolina Historic Site Locations
- North Carolina Welcome Centers
- North Carolina CVB Offices, Chamber Locations
- Total Copies Distributed: 110,000